I may chat about my books, what I'm writing or reading, or just general thoughts. You may read posts about my cats or just my crazy life in general. Comments are welcome, if anyone wants to interact with me. Maybe we can share war stories, whether it's writing related or just about life in general.

Sunday, May 12, 2013

What do I miss?

Golden Gate Bridge - California

This is a good question. The first thing that comes to mind is California. I lived there for twenty-five years. Probably, I would still be there if my husband hadn’t insisted on moving because of all the traffic, rising prices, and illegal immigrants. None of that stuff bothered me much.



This is me at Stowe Lake in Golden Gate Park in San Francisco, Ca -
YES, the water really is that color

Southern California has perfect weather too, although the winters could be a little bit warmer, but it is much warmer than where I live in the desert now. I could grow just about anything there all year long. The humidity is low, but there is still enough of it so as not to get your skin all cracked up. That’s a constant problem in the desert and I often wish I had a lotion factory in my backyard.

If you want to participate in this May challenge, here is the link:
Story of My Life: Blog every day in May: a challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by to read and
comment on my posts. I appreciate it.
Sunni