I may chat about my books, what I'm writing or reading, or just general thoughts. You may read posts about my cats or just my crazy life in general. Comments are welcome, if anyone wants to interact with me. Maybe we can share war stories, whether it's writing related or just about life in general.

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Only Pictures














All Photos from Sunni's Album except beach and cat



The May Challenge is almost over. If you’d like to participate in this challenge, please go here for more details:
Story of My Life: Blog every day in May: a challenge

2 comments:

  1. Nice pictures Sunni! I love the ones with the upside down kitty and the beach scene the most. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vashti,

      Thanks for coming by and commenting. I have over 20,000 pics on my computer, so it was hard to pick a few. I live in the desert and I have posted desert shots and my cats so much that I wanted to pick some different ones.

      I waant to check out what others have posted today.

      Sunni

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by to read and
comment on my posts. I appreciate it.
Sunni