I may chat about my books, what I'm writing or reading, or just general thoughts. You may read posts about my cats or just my crazy life in general. Comments are welcome, if anyone wants to interact with me. Maybe we can share war stories, whether it's writing related or just about life in general.

Monday, May 13, 2013

Issue a Public Apology



Okay, this one can be funny or serious, but I have nothing to apologise for, in my opinion. I stay away from the most controversial subjects, which I consider politics and religion. Many blogs write about these things, if that is your interest.


Other things that I touch on occasionally may not make everyone happy, such as the hot-button issue of global warming. Again, I only post my opinion and I realize not everyone will agree with me. That’s okay.

This blog is mostly about my life, my cats, and stories about growing up in the south on a farm. I hope readers will find them entertaining enough to follow me and leave comments once in awhile.

My other blog is mainly about writing issues, my own books, and book reviews. Feel free to click on that in the top right corner, if you like, and are interested in those things. I try to post helpful hints there and things of interest that I read about writing that may help other writers on this journey we’re all on toward success in this field.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by to read and
comment on my posts. I appreciate it.
Sunni