I may chat about my books, what I'm writing or reading, or just general thoughts. You may read posts about my cats or just my crazy life in general. Comments are welcome, if anyone wants to interact with me. Maybe we can share war stories, whether it's writing related or just about life in general.

Friday, May 3, 2013

Uncomfortable Things



Hmmm ... this is a little tough as I’m easy going most of the time and take things that happen in life in stride. So other than the usual bugs and other such things like that, I would have to say probably the cold weather, followed by contrary people who always have issues with something and they try to draw me into their conflicts.


I really don’t mind helping people out, but I hate getting into a difficult situation of my own. I would rather rationally talk things out without yelling and screaming. It doesn’t pay to argue over some things that I can never solve, so it is best to be peaceful and try to live a tranquil life. This is better for everyone’s health.

I guess I hate radical change when I can see no sense in it myself. That makes me uncomfortable. I always say, “when it ain’t broke, don’t fix it,” so I am content with the status quo usually. I understand that some people love change and I’m okay with that, as long as I’m not forced to do the same. Try to persuade me, but don’t order me. No adult I know is comfortable with that.

To participate in this challenge go here:
Story of My Life: Blog every day in May: a challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by to read and
comment on my posts. I appreciate it.
Sunni