I may chat about my books, what I'm writing or reading, or just general thoughts. You may read posts about my cats or just my crazy life in general. Comments are welcome, if anyone wants to interact with me. Maybe we can share war stories, whether it's writing related or just about life in general.

Monday, May 27, 2013

A Letter to My Readers

Free Clipart

This is today’s prompt. Readers are so important that it is fitting to thank all of you for using your time to stop by and read what I have to say. I know I probably don’t post stuff like this often enough. You all mean a lot to me. I really know what time is like – there is never enough of it ever - to do all you need, or want to do.


Thank you to my followers and the loyal people who stop by and leave a comment. Sometimes, you make my day because things don’t go smoothly much of the time for me, and I have to deal with a lot of turmoil when I’d like to have anything but that in my life. I appreciate all of you more than you know.

The May Challenge is almost over. If you’d like to participate in this challenge, please go here for more details:
Story of My Life: Blog every day in May: a challenge

4 comments:

  1. I am sorry Sunni your dealing with a lot right now, just when I thought I was the only one! Caring for an elderly mom!

    If there is anything at all I can do to help let me know. I hope your safe and well, you have cats that depend on you.... you can send me an email if you would like to heartsofthyme@hotmail.com if you feel like talking about anything okay?? Sandy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sandy,

      Thanks for reading and your kind reply. I will make note of your email.

      I think that everyone has their own issues that they deal with daily. We just don't know about it. I always try to keep that in mind all the time. You never know when you'll post something positive that can make someone's day.

      Sunni

      Delete
    2. Well, I certainly have mine here! I try not to go on and on about it but somedays I feel like I could write a book! lol.....I just posted a Chocolate/coffee cupcake recipe, so that was a positive thing! Sandy

      Delete
    3. Wow Sandy! That sounds yummy! I LOVE chocolate. I'll have to check that out after dinner.

      Yes, people don't like to read negative things, so I try to be positive if I can. Maybe someday you should write that book.

      Sunni

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by to read and
comment on my posts. I appreciate it.
Sunni