I may chat about my books, what I'm writing or reading, or just general thoughts. You may read posts about my cats or just my crazy life in general. Comments are welcome, if anyone wants to interact with me. Maybe we can share war stories, whether it's writing related or just about life in general.

Saturday, May 4, 2013

My Favorite Quote


“Life is what happens when you’re busy making other plans” ...John Lennon


John Lennon - Wilipedia

There is nothing-truer than this and that is why I love it. This happens to me all the time. Things rarely turn out the way you think they will, or in the time-period that you want them to. It’s just a fact.

To participate in this challenge, click here for the prompts for each day of May:
Story of My Life: Blog every day in May: a challenge

2 comments:

  1. That is a great quote. I love it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vashti,

    Thanks for visiting my site. This is an appropriate quote for about anyone's life.

    Sunni

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to read and
comment on my posts. I appreciate it.
Sunni