I may chat about my books, what I'm writing or reading, or just general thoughts. You may read posts about my cats or just my crazy life in general. Comments are welcome, if anyone wants to interact with me. Maybe we can share war stories, whether it's writing related or just about life in general.

Sunday, May 5, 2013

Blogger Friends



Today I’m supposed to profess my love for my best blogger friends and tell everyone what makes them so great. This is extremely hard to do because I probably have more blogger friends than real life friends. How can I pick out one person that is better than the rest?


All of my real life friends are scattered all over the country and are busy with their own lives and aren’t bloggers, or even writers. Since I’ve moved, it’s been years since I’ve seen some of them. Of course, we email back and forth and there is the occasional phone call. I don’t even see friends often in the town where I currently live.

Therefore, to be honest, I talk more with my blogger friends than I do to anyone else in the world, unless maybe it’s my cats. Even my husband and I rarely talk to each other. This may seem odd to some of you, but I suspect it’s this way in many households across the planet.

The friends I’ve met blogging are all wonderful in their own way. I can’t really signal anyone out because I admire you all for different reasons. Some of your blogs are educational and I love learning new things. I’m also happy to pass along to others what I know, if they ask me and if it will help them.

Some of your blogs are funny and they are just what I need when I’m having a tough day and need a good laugh.

Some of you are so eager to lend a hand and to help with important questions, and some of you are blogging when you have such hardships going on in your own lives that it is quite an inspiration to see you stay so happy despite your obstacles.

Some of your blogs are just homey and they remind me of my own life in many ways. It’s fun to read about all your daily adventures or mishaps. Many of you are great storytellers. That is why I’m glad to have all my blogging friends. To me, all of you are great!

If you want to participate in this May challenge, please click here for the details:
Story of My Life: Blog every day in May: a challenge

6 comments:

  1. This was fun to read- i am new to the blogging community but hope to find what you have!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kate,

    Thanks for reading. Your blog is very interesting. I'm sure you'll find what I have, just be yourself.

    Sunni

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I hear you Sunni, sometimes life is just like that. Friends go on with their lives, and the blogs are our arms and hearts to reach out to others. Love your cats!! I posted a couple of things today to my blogs too, my cat Romeo is in there!! xx hugs, Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sandy,

    Thanks for stopping by and reading. I was intending to use the day catching up on everyone's posts and instead I cleaned house until a bit ago. It needed it again and it's a lot cooler here today with a nice breeze, so a nice day for it I guess, although I don't like cleaning all that much. I'd rather be writing and reading, ha!

    Thank you so much. I love my cats too and could never live without them in my life.

    Yes, the internet is a wonderful place. I'll head over to your blog now.

    Sunni

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope to make lots of blogger friends too, like you! :) That's so great you have endless friends to talk to, any time of day or night.

    Kristen's latest #BlogEveryDayInMay post: Every Day in May: Acquaintances Bawling Over Things that Don't Matter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kristen,

      Thank you for reading and commenting. I'm sure you will have lots of blogger friends. And one thing about the internet, you can talk day or night. I love that.

      I need to get over and read your posts. I've only read a couple of them so far. I had to clean up my house today.

      Sunni

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by to read and
comment on my posts. I appreciate it.
Sunni