I may chat about my books, what I'm writing or reading, or just general thoughts. You may read posts about my cats or just my crazy life in general. Comments are welcome, if anyone wants to interact with me. Maybe we can share war stories, whether it's writing related or just about life in general.

Sunday, May 19, 2013

Share Five Favorite blogs

Free Clipart

This is the subject for today’s post. I can’t really do this because there are more than five blogs I like to visit. Each one is unique because every person is unique. It would be impossible to pick out five because it wouldn’t be fair to the others I like as much.


The blogs I list today wouldn’t necessarily be the same five that I would list tomorrow. It all depends on the mood I’m in that day. I read all kinds of things on different blogs. Some educate me on things that I didn’t know, while others contain funny stories and have a down-home feel, which is just what I need at times.

I’m thankful for all of you and your particular style of writing.

If you want to participate in this May challenge, please go here for more info:
Story of My Life: Blog every day in May: a challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by to read and
comment on my posts. I appreciate it.
Sunni