I may chat about my books, what I'm writing or reading, or just general thoughts. You may read posts about my cats or just my crazy life in general. Comments are welcome, if anyone wants to interact with me. Maybe we can share war stories, whether it's writing related or just about life in general.

Friday, May 24, 2013

Three Worst Traits

From Challenge Website

The first two I totally agree with, but I take offense at the third; however, I am accused of this.


Dependent – Yes, on my husband and I wish I wasn’t because I have an independent spirit, but it’s all a matter of money and not being able to find a job.

Tardy – I am not one to be on time to anything because I hate schedules and clocks. I have to start way ahead of time to get anywhere when I’m supposed to be there. Of course, when I was working I set an alarm clock, but I can’t do that today.

Selfish – Perhaps I can’t see it, but I think I help anyone out that needs out and I’m not always thinking of myself. It may seem so because I am driven and determined to finish projects that I start.

If you want to participate in this challenge, click here:
Story of My Life: Blog every day in May: a challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by to read and
comment on my posts. I appreciate it.
Sunni