I may chat about my books, what I'm writing or reading, or just general thoughts. You may read posts about my cats or just my crazy life in general. Comments are welcome, if anyone wants to interact with me. Maybe we can share war stories, whether it's writing related or just about life in general.

Thursday, May 9, 2013

A Moment in my Day



I took this picture from my backyard.


Sunni's Photo's


I like to sit on a garden bench out here and listen to the calls of nature before sunset. It is very quiet in my neighborhood, no road noise, no people noises, just nature as the birds chirp out songs in a beautiful symphony of chatter. The quail call for their families in mournful voices and the ravens play in the wind, lifting and drifting in pairs on the currents as night falls on the desert.

To join in this May Challenge, click here for more info:
Story of My Life: Blog every day in May: a challenge



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by to read and
comment on my posts. I appreciate it.
Sunni