I may chat about my books, what I'm writing or reading, or just general thoughts. You may read posts about my cats or just my crazy life in general. Comments are welcome, if anyone wants to interact with me. Maybe we can share war stories, whether it's writing related or just about life in general.

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Thank you Everyone


Free Clipart

Now that the A to Z is over, I would like to congratulate the ones that completed the challenge. A month of blogging isn’t the easiest thing to do with life happening around us every day. I have some new followers and I thank you guys for following me. I sincerely hope that I will always write things that most of you find worthwhile to read.


My posts to this blog will be more of the same, which is all across the board in subject matter, usually having to do with my life, childhood, or my pets. I will post writing matters on my other blog. That link is in the top right corner of this one, if you care to go there.

I have met many great people during this blogging journey. People I would never have known even existed, if it wasn’t for Arlee Bird who came up with this challenge. The net is a big place and blogging is a way to connect people from around the world. I will continue to follow the ones whose blogs I have joined during this process. Due to time constraints, I couldn’t make it through the whole list. However, I plan to do just that as I have time, the political and religious ones probably excluded, as I tend to stay away from politics and religion. I have saved the challenge 2013 list in a Word file.

Again, congrats on a job well done by all of us. As I said before, I will still be reading some of the ones on the list, so you may find yourselves with some additional followers. I’m sure I won’t be the only one doing this because there is a great group of writers here. Some of you have enlightened me, and some of you have entertained me with your posts. For that, I thank you.

Blessings all,

Sunni

4 comments:

  1. Great job on summing things up with your reflection! Thank you right back!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Clean Slate,

      Thanks for reading and leaving a comment.

      Sunni

      Delete
  2. Hi Sunni! Congratulations on completing this challenge and I will continue to see you around. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vashti,

      Congrats to you too. I'm sure we'll be checking each others blogs from time to time.

      Thanks for reading and leaving a comment.

      Sunni

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by to read and
comment on my posts. I appreciate it.
Sunni