I may chat about my books, what I'm writing or reading, or just general thoughts. You may read posts about my cats or just my crazy life in general. Comments are welcome, if anyone wants to interact with me. Maybe we can share war stories, whether it's writing related or just about life in general.

Saturday, July 26, 2014

It’s Official

Putting the For Sale sign up

Well we put the “for sale” sign up at last.  I have mixed feelings about this, although I’ve had enough of the desert I think.  We’ll see how it goes.  It’s so blasted hot here.  But we did get one call already so that’s encouraging.

We cleaned like banshees today and will again tomorrow to get everything in order.  People will have to realize we do live here so things aren’t perfect all the time.  I think it’ll be okay.

Now where to move to is the big question…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by to read and
comment on my posts. I appreciate it.
Sunni