I may chat about my books, what I'm writing or reading, or just general thoughts. You may read posts about my cats or just my crazy life in general. Comments are welcome, if anyone wants to interact with me. Maybe we can share war stories, whether it's writing related or just about life in general.

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Cat and garden sitting again

Snuggles - my neighbor's cat

Yes, Snuggles and I are together again.  I’m watching her and watering the garden again for a week.  I don’t know what my neighbor is going to do when I move.  I told her to find another sitter and she did for a while, but they had other commitments and couldn’t keep doing it all month.  Plus, my neighbor says, “no one can do it as well as you.”

Well I don’t do anything unless I give it my all, or the best I can do.  I don’t know if everyone is like that or not.



 Snuggles



 Garden

Snuggles is glad to see me.  I feel sorry for her because her “mama” is gone so much in the summer.  I’m not sure why Sherry even plants a garden when she isn’t here half the time to take care of it.  I know she likes her fresh veggies.  I just hope she can work something out because it looks like she’ll be gone most of the summer with only a day home here and there.  I want to be a friend and a good neighbor, but I have things I have to get done too.

2 comments:

  1. It's always nice to have someone who can care for our pets while we're away--but if I traveled all the time, I'm not sure I'd have a garden OR a pet! I guess cats are a little more self-maintaining than a dog...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Stephanie,

    Yes, cats are easier than a dog to leave for a few days. But I wouldn't have a garden or any pets either, probably, if I was gone so much. It's not fair to the animals and you always have to find someone to look after things while you're away.

    My neighbor is home all winter and lives alone, so the cat is great company for her then, but she hikes and camps when the weather is warm.

    Sunni

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to read and
comment on my posts. I appreciate it.
Sunni