I may chat about my books, what I'm writing or reading, or just general thoughts. You may read posts about my cats or just my crazy life in general. Comments are welcome, if anyone wants to interact with me. Maybe we can share war stories, whether it's writing related or just about life in general.

Sunday, June 1, 2014

Sorry, had to share more cute wildlife babies

Baby quail are so cute.  They mimic their parents and are very obedient.

These critters are just so cute this time of year.  This mother has fourteen little ones to look after and keep out of harms way.  And you thought twins was hard.


And here’s a video.  The kitten reminds me of Raven.  He even looks like him.  Raven pesters my girls a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by to read and
comment on my posts. I appreciate it.
Sunni