I may chat about my books, what I'm writing or reading, or just general thoughts. You may read posts about my cats or just my crazy life in general. Comments are welcome, if anyone wants to interact with me. Maybe we can share war stories, whether it's writing related or just about life in general.

Thursday, May 15, 2014

Tara, the Hero Cat



By now, many of you have probably already seen this.  However, being the cat lover I am, I had to share.  This is amazing because this cat is so much smaller than the dog it’s taking on.  What would we do without our brave felines?  This is super cat to the rescue to save that little boy.  I’m sure the dog would have kept biting him.  He tried to pull the kid away until the cat intervened.


This cat reminds me very much of the first cat I had as an adult.  Max was an attack cat always ready to protect me, bless his heart.  He was ready to go after anyone at the door unless I called him off.
Max


2 comments:

  1. I read once that while animals know that another animal is bigger, they don't necessarily equate "bigger" with "more dangerous" like we do. I don't know if that's true or not...but this seems to confirm it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stephanie,

    I don't know if that's true either. I think some animals just have a built-in instinct to protect their families. They can be tenacious without even entertaining the thought they may lose the fight they're taking on. It's interesting. I've had many cats but only one attack cat.

    Sunni

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to read and
comment on my posts. I appreciate it.
Sunni