I may chat about my books, what I'm writing or reading, or just general thoughts. You may read posts about my cats or just my crazy life in general. Comments are welcome, if anyone wants to interact with me. Maybe we can share war stories, whether it's writing related or just about life in general.

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

My Little boy has a Towel Fetish


 Raven playing in the bathtub

Raven playing in the bath tub


I don’t know what it is about a towel that’s so fascinating, but every time Raven sees one, he tries to grab it.  He pulls them down off the towel racks in the bathroom and likes to slide on them in the bathtub as he chases his ping-pong ball around.


Raven with a dishtowel



Raven with a dishtowel


He must really work at getting the towels he wants and then dragging them into place.  Unfortunately, we’re never around to see him in the act.  We came home the other day and he got this one down in the kitchen and carried it to the cat tree.  I’ve had to hang my dishtowels up higher temporarily.

He thinks its great sport to wrestle with these towels.  My other cats weren’t this interested in linens.  I’m enjoying him though because it won’t be long and he’ll be grown and this will be boring.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like fun! Plus, you can probably find towels for cheaper than cat toys. You just don't want him tearing up your nice towels!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Stephanie,

      Yes, I don't know what's gotten into him lately. He likes to get the towel in the bathroom and drag it to the bathtub where he can slide on it as he chases a ping pong ball around. I'm not sure what the thing is with the kitchen towels and dragging them to the cat tree. I hung those up higher for now.

      The other day this cat got in the shower with my husband and sat in the corner while he was in there. I've never seen a cat do that. Usually when the water comes on, they scat. This one isn't afraid of much.

      Sunni

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by to read and
comment on my posts. I appreciate it.
Sunni