I may chat about my books, what I'm writing or reading, or just general thoughts. You may read posts about my cats or just my crazy life in general. Comments are welcome, if anyone wants to interact with me. Maybe we can share war stories, whether it's writing related or just about life in general.

Wednesday, December 21, 2016

A celebrity in the house

This is screenshot of the magazine page.  Raven is in the bottom right corner.

Well, I don’t know what to say about my little boy.  He’s such a love and so photogenic.  I think he just loves all the attention.  In October I sent his picture in again for the holiday issue of our local magazine.  I was hoping he would get printed again because who can ignore this cute little face and he always poses for me.

Naturally, I’m a proud fur Mama and I had to share this.  I know all you animal lovers will know what I’m talking about.  So today I’m off to get my hands on a copy of this magazine and also to get one for the lady at PAWS who I adopted Raven from.

My husband is suggesting I make Raven a whole ensemble for Easter.  Hmmm…I’m not sure he’ll sit still for a body costume.  He has the hats down because I’ve been doing it since the day I got him and he’s very mellow, but I don’t know about this idea.  I guess I have a few months to get him used to it.  We’ll see.

6 comments:

  1. He looks so cute! Glad he made the magazine!

    Merry Christmas!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Betty,

      I'm so proud of him for making the magazine. That really made my day!

      Merry Christmas to you and your family too!

      Sunni

      Delete
  2. That is great! Raven is a cutie and definitely magazine worthy :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. pilch,

      That little face is definitely magazine worthy, but of course I'm his mom so naturally I would think so. The editors must agree though so that makes me happy.

      Sunni

      Delete
  3. Oooh, a costume! That might be fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Liz,

      Yes, a costume. That might really be a feat to pull off. I think it'll be fun if I can do it.

      Sunni

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by to read and
comment on my posts. I appreciate it.
Sunni