I may chat about my books, what I'm writing or reading, or just general thoughts. You may read posts about my cats or just my crazy life in general. Comments are welcome, if anyone wants to interact with me. Maybe we can share war stories, whether it's writing related or just about life in general.

Saturday, February 14, 2015

Happy Valentine’s Day



However you celebrate the day, have a great time.  If you’re alone for this holiday, don’t despair for there are worse things than not being in a relationship.  Count your blessings if you have your health because without that nothing can be accomplished.

If you’d like to read about the origins of Valentine’s Day, please go here.

Thank you for stopping by and reading my posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by to read and
comment on my posts. I appreciate it.
Sunni