I may chat about my books, what I'm writing or reading, or just general thoughts. You may read posts about my cats or just my crazy life in general. Comments are welcome, if anyone wants to interact with me. Maybe we can share war stories, whether it's writing related or just about life in general.

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Growing Old and Staying Alive with Joyfulness






A close friend sent me a slide show of gorgeous photos with a nice message about age from childhood to senior citizen.  I know many of us have heard some of this before, but as we go through our busy lives, it never hurts to have a reminder.

Life has its moments of joy, disappointment, sorrow and trials.  We’ve all been through enduring the bad moments and celebrating the good ones.  There is no way to avoid all the unpleasant stuff because everything coming our way is a learning experience in one way or another.  A positive attitude will get you so much further in life than dwelling on the unavoidable negative things and being a grumpy person making everyone in your life miserable.

I want to share this well-done slide show with all of you.  Please watch to the end for a nice message on how to stay young all your life, no matter how long or short it may be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by to read and
comment on my posts. I appreciate it.
Sunni