I may chat about my books, what I'm writing or reading, or just general thoughts. You may read posts about my cats or just my crazy life in general. Comments are welcome, if anyone wants to interact with me. Maybe we can share war stories, whether it's writing related or just about life in general.

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Batching it and Loving it!


Time is flying fast and before I know it this solitude will end.  I’m halfway through my ten days of peace and quiet.  Sometimes I wish it were ten weeks instead of ten days.  You all who’ve been living with someone for many years and seeing each other 24/7 will get what I’m talking about.

It’s getting late and I’m burning the candle at both ends, which is usually the case when I’m left to my own devices.  It’s sad I feel I have to make every minute count because it will be gone all too quickly and we’ll be back to the same old routine around here.  There will be more to come tomorrow with pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by to read and
comment on my posts. I appreciate it.
Sunni