I may chat about my books, what I'm writing or reading, or just general thoughts. You may read posts about my cats or just my crazy life in general. Comments are welcome, if anyone wants to interact with me. Maybe we can share war stories, whether it's writing related or just about life in general.

Friday, June 13, 2014

Sad but true



Everyone is a lot more relaxed around the house right now.  It’s quiet here without the constant TV and computer video noise, among other things.  I think the cats also notice this peace as they can stand to be in the same room with each other and not fight over something.

I know I’m ecstatic there are no politics I have to listen to all day long.  I can actually hear myself think around here and enjoy my meals a lot more without having to eat on a TV tray in front of the TV.  I wish I could bottle these quiet times.


Raven


 Raven has started coming to bed with me.  I love this except he’s cutting his teeth using my arm.  In that respect, he’s like a dog with a bone.  I wish he’d stop chewing on me.  The vet says that kittens get a new set of teeth at four months old and they are teething like a child.  This should last two-three months or so.  He should be over it soon.  Right now, he chews on everything.


My arm - a bone substitute


 I’ve had cats all my life and I never knew this.  It’s nice to be able to learn new things as you go through life.


Tootie - Can I take this off now?


 Raven and Tootie are even getting along.  I think he must torment Tootie just for my husband’s benefit.  He always is squirted with a water bottle when he’s in attack mode.  I think this is his way of getting more attention.  He’s been a perfect angel except for using my arm as a teething ring.  Even Koki is tolerating him this week.



 Koki

And Tootie’s eye is almost back to normal finally.  Poor dear, it’s been a long time for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by to read and
comment on my posts. I appreciate it.
Sunni