I may chat about my books, what I'm writing or reading, or just general thoughts. You may read posts about my cats or just my crazy life in general. Comments are welcome, if anyone wants to interact with me. Maybe we can share war stories, whether it's writing related or just about life in general.

Sunday, June 15, 2014

Catching up with friends




My projects around the house keep me busy most of the time so I have very little time to get out and chat with friends with no added pressure to be home by a certain time.  I’m trying to use a few hours to catch up with everyone.



Schedules were changed and juggled, as always is the case.





 My friend Carolyn


My Greek Salad

On Wednesday, I had lunch with my friend, Carolyn, at the Mad Pita.  We’re both crazy for Mediterranean food.  We both had big salads and a three-hour chat about our lives.  I don’t see her near as much as I used to since she moved twenty minutes north.  Almost every female I know has her share of man problems.  I guess this is just how things are today.  I hope that we solved some issues, or at least left with some useful things to think about.





 My friend Sherry

Two of my close friends had birthdays on Thursday – both turning the big 60.  I can’t see the one since he’s in Florida, but I did get together with Sherry on Saturday for veggies and wine.





 My friend Tom on the mend after major surgery

Friday I drove over to see my Aussie friends and had a nice visit.  He’s recovering from a quadruple bypass performed on May 21.



Late Sunday my husband comes back already.  Those ten days flew by.  We’ll see how good I am at posting here since I’ll have my nose back to the grindstone.  I got a lot accomplished, but there’s still much more to do if we want out of here anytime soon.  Moving is a bitch!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by to read and
comment on my posts. I appreciate it.
Sunni