I may chat about my books, what I'm writing or reading, or just general thoughts. You may read posts about my cats or just my crazy life in general. Comments are welcome, if anyone wants to interact with me. Maybe we can share war stories, whether it's writing related or just about life in general.

Sunday, March 2, 2014

All dressed up – where should we go?




I'm just having too much fun with these cats.  I couldn't resist tonight and had to post these pics.  My little man is all dressed up and ready to hit the town for a night out.  OMG!  He's precious and Tootie's going with him to keep him out of trouble, ha!

They both went shopping and opted for matching fedoras.


                 Raven                                                                 Tootie



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by to read and
comment on my posts. I appreciate it.
Sunni