I may chat about my books, what I'm writing or reading, or just general thoughts. You may read posts about my cats or just my crazy life in general. Comments are welcome, if anyone wants to interact with me. Maybe we can share war stories, whether it's writing related or just about life in general.

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Life’s Funny Moments



Of course, I don’t catch many of these moments on camera.  This mostly concerns the cats.  When we’ve had our spills we were into a project and taking pictures was the last thing on our minds.

Work is continuing on getting the house ready for sale, except I had to take time out to do the taxes and get that out of the way.  My sewing room is still a disaster because I’m always called away to other projects.  Someday soon, I’ll finish in there, I hope.

I pulled a muscle in my leg a week and a half ago cleaning up the courtyard and patio because I couldn’t stand all the leaves and cobwebs out there any longer.  I had to get down with a whiskbroom, get all the stuff out of the corners, and out from under the stucco where it hangs over the concrete.  My leg still hurts from this deed.  It wasn’t three days later, we had a windstorm, common in the desert.  Now all the work I did out there was in vain.  I have to laugh so I won’t cry.  I’m not tackling that again very soon and wondered why I did in the first place.  It’s like everything around here, it doesn’t stay clean for long.

My little boy continues to play until he drops over.  He plays so hard and sleeps soundly.  Naturally, he always wakes up when I’m cleaning up a mess and has his head right in it.  How are cats always able to do this when they are in a different part of the house?  This always amazes me.

Today I’m just going to do a slide show of the cats, past and present.

Music is Blind Mary by Aine Minogue

For any of you thinking about the A to Z challenge coming up in April, the time is approaching to sign up.  You’ll find this great fun to participate in and you’ll meet many new people.  I’m writing my posts now and if I can get them all scheduled ahead, I’ll do the contest this year.  I’m making a lot of headway.  Most of the posts this year will be family stories about growing up in the south.

If you want to participate, start writing and visit Lee’s blog here to sign up.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the mention. Glad you're joining us again.

    Lee
    An A to Z Co-Host
    Tossing It Out

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lee,

    Thanks for visiting. I'm writing like mad to get my posts done so I can get them scheduled. I've got about seven left to go. The A to Z is fun and I like a challenge. I'll probably sign up in the next day or two.

    Sunni

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to read and
comment on my posts. I appreciate it.
Sunni