I may chat about my books, what I'm writing or reading, or just general thoughts. You may read posts about my cats or just my crazy life in general. Comments are welcome, if anyone wants to interact with me. Maybe we can share war stories, whether it's writing related or just about life in general.

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Happy St. Patty’s Day!

Free Clipart

I hope all of you have a great day! Time to drag out your green and maybe have some corned beef and cabbage.


Last year it was raining, but it is nice this year and sunny with temperatures in the 70’s. I’m thankful for that. We have a few buds on the trees now, so spring is on the way. The desert behind us is very green this year because of all the rain we had over winter, better than snow though, although it was cold enough for it.

I am so sore from trimming bushes in the yard that I can hardly lift my arms. What’s worse is that we filled up three very large trashcans and it looks like we haven’t even made a dent in the job yet. I’m out of trashcans, so I’m taking a day off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by to read and
comment on my posts. I appreciate it.
Sunni