I may chat about my books, what I'm writing or reading, or just general thoughts. You may read posts about my cats or just my crazy life in general. Comments are welcome, if anyone wants to interact with me. Maybe we can share war stories, whether it's writing related or just about life in general.

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Finally Warm Enough to Open the Windows!

Free Clipart


This day was a long time coming this year. We were out trimming on bushes this morning. The cold winter really hit the poor plants hard. We are sprucing up the yard between other things, trying to get the house ready to put the for sale sign up. Unfortunately, we have to address a couple issues inside too, like the window screens.


I’m also working on taxes in between. I’m not sure if I’ll finish up this week or not.

I’m leaving the house now to meet up with a gal that I’ve been corresponding with in Panama. She’s in the States visiting. She’s going to some of the national parks, seeing friends and family. Zion National Park is close to me.

I’ll write about this later. I’m going to pick her brain.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by to read and
comment on my posts. I appreciate it.
Sunni