I may chat about my books, what I'm writing or reading, or just general thoughts. You may read posts about my cats or just my crazy life in general. Comments are welcome, if anyone wants to interact with me. Maybe we can share war stories, whether it's writing related or just about life in general.

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Kitty Spa Day


When its nail trimming time at my house, I round the cats up one-by-one and bring them to the bar in the kitchen. Laying them on their backs, I begin to tell them in my “kitty voice” that it’s spa day. This goes on as my husband clips their nails while I’m petting them under the chin and telling them they’re getting massaged and groomed, etc. etc. “Doesn’t that feel good,” I say. “We’re just going to be so gorgeous with pretty nails and getting so relaxed. What a good girl you are.” Of course, they are purring and lapping it up. Nail trimming goes fast without them making a sound.


However, by the time we get to the third cat, my husband says, “Please just stop it. We are adults here. You’re driving me crazy.” I just laugh. The cats squirm and fuss and eventually we finish with the ordeal.

I can’t help but wonder if he is that much older than I am in mind, or if I’m just crazy trying to make it fun for the cats.

3 comments:

  1. The second one but without the crazy part ;-)
    Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Texas Cat,

    Thanks for reading and commenting.

    Sunni
    =^..^=

    ReplyDelete
  3. MUST READ: HOW I GET CURE OF HERPES WITH HERBAL MEDICINE!
    I was diagnosed of Herpes disease in 2013 and I have tried all I can to get cured but all to no avail, my life was gradually coming to an end, until i saw a post in a health forum about a herbal doctor from Africa who prepares herbal remedy to cure all kind of diseases including Herpes disease, at first i doubted if it was real but with much pressure i decided to give it a try, when i contact this herbal doctor via his email, he prepared an a herbal remedy and sent it to me via courier service, when i received this herbal remedy, i called him and he gave me step by step instructions on how to apply it, After i applied it as instructed, i was cured of this deadly disease within 14days of usage, I am now free from the deadly disease, all thanks to Dr Lucky. email drluckyherbalcure@gmail.com or inbox him on whatapp +2348154637647
    Good luck…

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to read and
comment on my posts. I appreciate it.
Sunni