I received a Super Swe-e-e-e-et Award from Sharla over at catnipolife, on 8 Sept. Thank you Sharla. Make sure to visit Sharla’s site here http://catnipoflife.wordpress.com/
Now let me address this without further ado.
First: The guidelines are to thank the person who gave you thing award. That would be Sharla at http://catnipoflife.wordpress.com/ Stop by and visit Sharla.
You’ll find poems, cat stories, and titbits and encouraging words about life.
Second: Answer the “Super Sweet” questions.
Third: Nominate a “Baker’s Dozen” (13) blogs to receive this award.
“Super Sweet” Questions:
1. Cookies or Cake? I’m actually more of a pie person, but because I must choose between these two, it will be cookies; because they are ‘grazing’ food that you can snack on while working and not make a mess.
2. Chocolate or Vanilla? Definitely chocolate. I don’t like vanilla anything unless it has chocolate with it.
3. What is your favorite sweet treat? Apple pie or chocolate muffins
4. When do you crave sweet things the most? This will probably really sound odd, but I rarely crave sweets.
5. If you had a sweet nickname, what would it be? Okay, I hate to disappoint, but I have no idea what this would be.
My Baker’s Dozen: For me this would be for Special posts on blogs with useful information, either related to books and writing, quotes for inspiration and life stories, book sites, posts that make you think about what you read long after you did, and much, much more! There are many blogs here that are exceptional, so it was hard to choose.
The awards go to:
http://linnannpike.blogspot.com Hitchhiking Nana
http://wrotebyrote.blogspot.com/ Wandering and Pondering in the dark
http://jenowenby.wordpress.com/ Tools for Writers
http://jacquelinegum.com/ Grandma’s Wise Words
http://jeanettesandersen.blogspot.com/ My Choice
http://reallastuff.com/ Hollywood Stroll
http://allankrummenacker.blogspot.com/ Hobbies, Talents, Characters and Me
http://www.lavondastaples.com/ And all of These Things in my Father’s House
http://housecatconfidential.blogspot.com/ Flooflet Friday (8-30) Nocturnal
http://valeriedavies.com/ When Elephants Wept and Gorillas Danced
http://susanjmcleod.wordpress.com/ The Mummy’s Blessing
http://donnajeanmcdunn.wordpress.com/ Do Characters Ever Haunt your Brain?
http://journeyofmylifendestiny.blogspot.com/ Is That How it Started?