I may chat about my books, what I'm writing or reading, or just general thoughts. You may read posts about my cats or just my crazy life in general. Comments are welcome, if anyone wants to interact with me. Maybe we can share war stories, whether it's writing related or just about life in general.

Thursday, March 15, 2012

The Windows are Open! Yippee!

Finally it is getting warm enough to open the windows!  This is supposed to be short-lived because we have a storm coming over the weekend but I'm really enjoying it now.

And of course the cats are too.  They love watching the birds who are really chirping away and having a great time in the birdbath and eating us out of house and home.  I'll post a pic of that community pool when I find it.  I've got too many pics that are disorganized - no time to take care of things!

My life is really one BIG rat race all the time!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by to read and
comment on my posts. I appreciate it.
Sunni