I may chat about my books, what I'm writing or reading, or just general thoughts. You may read posts about my cats or just my crazy life in general. Comments are welcome, if anyone wants to interact with me. Maybe we can share war stories, whether it's writing related or just about life in general.

Sunday, March 25, 2012

The Remote Control

How does anyone watch TV with their husbands?

I swear this is an impossible thing to do when he has control of the remote, which is like an additional appendage.  I don’t think I’m the only one, but this drives me absolutely crazy! 

My husband takes the remote everywhere with him and always wants me to stop disappearing and to watch TV with him, but by the time I’m focused on something the channel is changed and something totally different is on.  This happens daily.  He can’t watch TV without changing the channel every 5 minutes.  Am I alone here???  I don’t think so, but I would love to hear from you on this subject. 

Personally, I just can’t stand it!  Of course I have to excuse myself after awhile and go upstairs to watch the other TV, or get into a book, or perhaps more work, or anything else worthwhile.  When subjected to this constant flipping of channels, I’d rather do just about anything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by to read and
comment on my posts. I appreciate it.
Sunni