I may chat about my books, what I'm writing or reading, or just general thoughts. You may read posts about my cats or just my crazy life in general. Comments are welcome, if anyone wants to interact with me. Maybe we can share war stories, whether it's writing related or just about life in general.

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Can you imagine doing the Heimlich maneuver on a cat?

Well my youngest is a daredevil and climbs about anything.  This is a pic of her walking the balcony railing. She jumped off this balcony as a kitten and broke two teeth we had to have removed.

Well she was gobbling down cat treats yesterday and not bothering to chew them up and almost choked to death.  My husband squeezed her around the chest and finally they flew out after her eyes were rolling back in her head.

That cat is always scaring me to death!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by to read and
comment on my posts. I appreciate it.
Sunni