I may chat about my books, what I'm writing or reading, or just general thoughts. You may read posts about my cats or just my crazy life in general. Comments are welcome, if anyone wants to interact with me. Maybe we can share war stories, whether it's writing related or just about life in general.

Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Dancing in the Desert




Well that’s what I feel like doing today. The windows are open and its GREAT outside – in the mid seventies.  I’m sitting in my office writing and I can hear the little animals getting ready for spring as they call out to each other.  I LOVE this time of year when I’ve survived another winter.  Bring on those warm days.  I’m ready!

Koki

The cats love it too, laid out in the sunny spots around the house. 

Bradford Pear out front - blooming ahead of schedule

There are teensy-tiny green buds on the trees and we had to drag out the mower today.  Things are definitely looking up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by to read and
comment on my posts. I appreciate it.
Sunni