I may chat about my books, what I'm writing or reading, or just general thoughts. You may read posts about my cats or just my crazy life in general. Comments are welcome, if anyone wants to interact with me. Maybe we can share war stories, whether it's writing related or just about life in general.

Sunday, December 28, 2014

What can I say?



My cats are my life and they make things so worthwhile.  I really don’t know what I’d do without them in my life.  If you’re a cat and end up in my house, you have it made.

Tootie  

Koki teaching the boy bad habits 

 Raven snuggled up in the clean clothes -a favorite for the cats

 Things are turning colder and we live in the desert where we see temp extremes.  We did have a few flakes of snow that didn’t stick during Xmas dinner.  It’s taking a turn to that time of year I simply despise.  I can’t help myself.  I’m a warm weather gal, what can I say?  I know it is what it is.  But thank God we only have a little more than a month of winter left. 

English Trifle - what a great desert!

I’m trying to keep up on the house and also write as these dark winter days go by. 

I'm proud to finish the NaNo and write 50,000 words in Nov.  Here's my amazing T-shirt

We had to buy a new microwave because, as luck would have it, the old one decided to go out and we have to have things working when we sell the house.  I guess a microwave lasts about ten years for any of you wondering about this.



 Bird of Prey looking for food

Roadrunner trying to make itself look smaller
 
We have the usual animals coming by looking for winter food and birds on the suet we put out.  I only hope the new owners will fill the water pans and put out food for the critters.  I would hope they’re nature lovers like us.

Until next time.  Grasp the moment everyone because you never know when it will be your last.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sunni! Those cats are sure lucky. They've hit the lotto living with you. Ha, ha! Congratulations on completing 50,000 words and being a NaNo winner. That's a big deal! I hope 2015 brings you lots of happiness, good health, and prosperity! :D xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vashti,

      Yeah, the cats don't know how good they've got it. Thank you. The NaNo was a big deal and intense but worth it. I wish you the same, happiness, health and prosperity. I hope 2015 is a great year!

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by to read and
comment on my posts. I appreciate it.
Sunni