This doesn’t mean I won’t post other things too. I will if I have the time.
First up is:
· Prep Time: 5 minutes
· Cook Time: 22 minutes
· Total Time: 1 hour
· Yield: 16 cookies
· 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
· 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
· 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
· 1/4 teaspoon salt
· 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, melted (salted or unsalted)
· 3/4 cup dark brown sugar, packed
· 1 large egg, at room temperature
· 1/2 cup Biscoff® Spread (this is available at Walmart)
· 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
· 2 cups quick oats*
· Note: Do not use old-fashioned whole oats in this cookie recipe. You need quick oats, which are more finely ground (and smaller) whole oats.
Bake the cookies for 11-12 minutes. The cookies will look very soft and under baked. Remove from the oven and lightly press down on each cookie to slightly flatten, since the cookies will not spread all the way in the oven. Allow to cool on the cookie sheet for 10 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
Store in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 1 week.
This recipe and pictures are from Bed,
and Beyond Bath