I may chat about my books, what I'm writing or reading, or just general thoughts. You may read posts about my cats or just my crazy life in general. Comments are welcome, if anyone wants to interact with me. Maybe we can share war stories, whether it's writing related or just about life in general.

Sunday, July 21, 2013

Busy week


Free Clipart

I’ve been working on my book and trying to get a writers group going here with another writer that I met through Linked In who happens to live here.  So far, I haven’t had a lot of luck in either area, although I only have the ending to write in my novel now.  There for a while, I was making great strides with rewriting and doing about 2000 words a day.


 Clipart
On another note, I’m enjoying fresh veggies from my neighbor’s garden, which finally took off despite the heat here.  It’s been in the upper 90’s and low 100’s daily, however we do get very black skies around dinnertime.  The wind usually kicks up, we have thunder and lightning, but not much rain and it isn’t cooling things off at all.  The hot winds remind me of the Santa Ana’s we used to get while living in CA.


 FlickrCC - Roadhouse57
Beyond that, I have little to post today, so I’m sharing this cute kitten video.  Some of you may have seen this, but even so, it is too darn cute not to watch again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by to read and
comment on my posts. I appreciate it.
Sunni