I may chat about my books, what I'm writing or reading, or just general thoughts. You may read posts about my cats or just my crazy life in general. Comments are welcome, if anyone wants to interact with me. Maybe we can share war stories, whether it's writing related or just about life in general.

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Kitty Smiles

Koki - Sunni's Photo's


The last few days my youngest cat, Koki, has gotten brave again and joined me in my office upstairs when I’m doing email and relocation hunting.  I know she is smiling when I look down at her nestled in my lap and she turns her little face up at me, purring up a storm.  She always knows when I’m busy and will not walk in front of the monitor, or jump on and off my desk ten times in a row.

For some reason, Comet, my oldest, hates Koki.  Comet almost took her a part one day when I wasn’t home.  I don’t know what this confrontation was about, but this happened two years ago and has had a lasting impact on Koki’s mind.  Every since that day, Koki is scared to death to come upstairs because my “pistol-packing” Comet is waiting for her to even try.  I keep a squirt bottle of water handy for these occasions, but usually Koki will steer clear anyway.  I’m glad she is getting brave again.  I think this may be because now Comet has taken over the bed as well and won’t let Koki sleep with me anymore.  She is one jealous cat and she gets more attention than the rest usually.  I’m not sure what is up with her.
 Comet - Sunni's Photo's

Anyway, I’m glad to my baby is back and glad she can muster up her bravery and not be so freaked out up here.  When I had my old monitor, I had a fish screensaver on it and she loved that.  I’m posting a picture here of her swatting at the fish.

Koki - Sunni's Photo's

Koki - Sunni's Photo's

2 comments:

  1. Texas Cat,

    Thanks for stopping by and commenting. It's about time Koki stopped letting Comet push her around. She's up here with me again today, and is such a sweetheart.

    Sunni

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to read and
comment on my posts. I appreciate it.
Sunni