I may chat about my books, what I'm writing or reading, or just general thoughts. You may read posts about my cats or just my crazy life in general. Comments are welcome, if anyone wants to interact with me. Maybe we can share war stories, whether it's writing related or just about life in general.

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Busting my Butt Writing

Free Clipart

Hello guys,


I have been so busy working on my manuscript that I haven’t had time to write a new post for this week, so instead, this time I’m going to give you a link to an excerpt for my next book. If any of you care to read this, I would appreciate your feedback. The book is in the mystery genre. Here is the link: https://www.createspace.com/Preview/1116632

As far as the weather is concerned, we’ve had a bit of a reprieve the last couple of days here in the high desert, if you can call temps in the 20’s at night and upper 40’s during the day a heat wave. Starting Friday, we are in for some frigid days when we’ll be in the teens, so I’m not looking forward to that. Maybe this will be a good time to drag up some of my old memories of living in Alaska to share with you, especially if we get the dreaded “S” word.

2 comments:

  1. Working on your manuscript is a good thing for you to be doing. I should do the same. So far you have an intriguing story very well told. Keep going!

    Lee
    Tossing It Out

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lee,

    Thanks for stopping by. I'm up to my neck in my writing right now. I misss getting on the website thread and reading all the posts and everyone's stories. Hoping to be back there soon.

    Sometimes you just have to make yourself stop and finish the book, if you ever hope to.

    Thanks for the compliments, Lee. That means a lot.

    Sunni

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to read and
comment on my posts. I appreciate it.
Sunni