I may chat about my books, what I'm writing or reading, or just general thoughts. You may read posts about my cats or just my crazy life in general. Comments are welcome, if anyone wants to interact with me. Maybe we can share war stories, whether it's writing related or just about life in general.

Thursday, April 5, 2012

I feel ancient today!

Do YOU ever have those days? 

I'm heading for the Advil and to bed.  I've been at it all day - getting a magazine together.  Of course nothing goes as planned so it took most of the day to covert some files I needed and then to crop and resize them, along with getting copy together and finishing up some articles.  I'm still waiting for some author interviews, but at least I made some progress so all my weariness isn't for nothing.

I have to relax my neck and shoulders because it's back at it bright ad early.

Night all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by to read and
comment on my posts. I appreciate it.
Sunni