I may chat about my books, what I'm writing or reading, or just general thoughts. You may read posts about my cats or just my crazy life in general. Comments are welcome, if anyone wants to interact with me. Maybe we can share war stories, whether it's writing related or just about life in general.

Sunday, January 29, 2017

Even when it’s gloomy, things can be nice



Boy could this sentence be used for a lot of situations.  But today, instead of getting into more of the ugly stories from work, I’m going to share some nice sunsets with you.  It’s been raining a lot this winter but with that comes some great sunsets for a few minutes, if we’re lucky enough for some of the clouds to lift before dark.



The first two pics are taken from the back of the house, which faces northeast, but sometimes the sky is pink and orange all around.  The last photo is looking west.  The sun looks like a blaze under the dark storm clouds.


I hate all the gloom but this is much better than being snowed in any day.  Until next time, I’m ticking off those days until spring.  Only two days of January left.  Hurray!

2 comments:

  1. Enjoy the cool. It'll get hot soon enough...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Liz,

      I know it will but I've been freezing and can't wait. It was 63 when I came out of work today and that sure did feel nice for a change. We've had it in the 30's and 40's.

      Sunni

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by to read and
comment on my posts. I appreciate it.
Sunni