I may chat about my books, what I'm writing or reading, or just general thoughts. You may read posts about my cats or just my crazy life in general. Comments are welcome, if anyone wants to interact with me. Maybe we can share war stories, whether it's writing related or just about life in general.

Sunday, August 11, 2013

Inspiration comes in all Forms


Free Clipart

If this guy doesn’t motivate you, nobody will.  Watch this amazing video of a ninety-year-oldpole-vaulter.  It’s astonishing that anyone would even be thinking of doing this at this age, but it goes to show you that you’re never too old to go for it.

 
Free Clipart
 
Wouldn’t it be nice to have this kind of attitude at this age?  I hope I can be this inspirational in my later years.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by to read and
comment on my posts. I appreciate it.
Sunni