I may chat about my books, what I'm writing or reading, or just general thoughts. You may read posts about my cats or just my crazy life in general. Comments are welcome, if anyone wants to interact with me. Maybe we can share war stories, whether it's writing related or just about life in general.

Sunday, February 25, 2018

Anybody out there with snakeskin


I want to share something with you.  A few days ago I got to demo a nice lotion product that used to be by prescription only.  Some of the usual eaters passed me by, but I was able to let the shoppers who did stop try the new product.  Most were impressed.

I learned from a customer that this lotion used to be “by prescription only.”  Now that line on my paperwork made more sense.  The line read “available without a prescription.”  I found that very odd at the time and wondered why anyone needed a prescription for lotion.

The lotion contains 12% alpha hydroxy acid and will exfoliate your skin as it nourishes it. 

This is great stuff!

This was a great demo because I could let my hair down and also didn’t have to wear a hairnet, gloves, apron and hat.  Yes sir, it was my lucky day!  And I certainly had fun with it.  I came home feeling great because all the customers gave me nice comments all day long.

By the end of the day, I bought a bottle of this myself even though it’s pricey for hand and body lotion, but it’s on sale for $13.87 so I decided to take the plunge.  That evening I used the lotion on my legs and feet, which are in terrible condition due to the dry weather we have here.  I was astonished when I got up the following morning and found my legs and feet so soft with no snakeskin.  My heels were even smoother.  That was after one treatment.


I’m really glad I splurged and got this.  I may have to get another bottle while it’s still on sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by to read and
comment on my posts. I appreciate it.
Sunni