I may chat about my books, what I'm writing or reading, or just general thoughts. You may read posts about my cats or just my crazy life in general. Comments are welcome, if anyone wants to interact with me. Maybe we can share war stories, whether it's writing related or just about life in general.

Sunday, March 6, 2016

Raven has a new bag


And you can see how long they last around here.  This one lasted a week.  He plays in the bag every night after dinner.  He got carried away a couple of days ago and played about two hours eventually tearing this hole in it.

Raven after my feet

From there it was downhill.  We got the laser out and Koki got involved too. 

Koki

 This is how things ended up.

Raven

So now he has another new one again.  I’m glad they opened one of these grocery stores near us a couple of weeks ago.  You can’t find paper bags in many places these days.



 The new "cat sack"
 
At the end of the night everyone was worn out and ready for bed where Raven has taken to sleeping on my pillow.  He’s a pillow hog, but I don’t have the heart to throw him off the bed.


Does anyone else want to share a pet story?

8 comments:

  1. How cute with Raven and the bag :) Great way to be entertained I think; both for Raven and for you watching him :)

    No pet story today, but hopefully soon we'll be looking into getting a dog :)

    betty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Betty,

      There's always a pet story around here. LOL We enjoy watching them play. I'm sure you'll get another dog once you get moved and settled into your new place.

      Thanks for reading and leaving a comment.

      Sunni

      Delete
  2. Bags are great, but they are hard to get, we always end up with plastic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. pilch,

      Paper bags are hard to get and I'm always afraid my cats will smother themselves in a plastic one. They get into them though if I let them. You know cats. Luckily, we have a grocery store here that uses only paper bags. Sometimes you can get one if you ask at the other grocery stores in town. You might try that.

      Thanks for reading and leaving a comment.

      Sunni

      Delete
  3. Aw. It's adorable the simple things that can make animals happy. My pomeranian Scribbles likes to get in bed with me in the mornings after my husband gets up. He's a pillow hog too. Ha, ha! I hope you're having a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, how cute. I love that Raven comes to bed. I guess I don't care that he hogs my pillow. He always snuggles in as close as he can get to me and starts purring.

      You're right, the simplest things make animals happy.

      Thanks for reading and leaving a comment.

      Sunni

      Delete
  4. We only have paper bags around these parts. The city of Long Beach has banned plastic bags, so you either bring your own, or you can buy a paper bag for 10 cents per bag.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Liz,

      I think it's good to ban plastic bags, but you shouldn't have to buy the paper ones. I guess they are forcing people into using their own.

      Thanks for reading and leaving a comment.

      Sunni

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by to read and
comment on my posts. I appreciate it.
Sunni