I may chat about my books, what I'm writing or reading, or just general thoughts. You may read posts about my cats or just my crazy life in general. Comments are welcome, if anyone wants to interact with me. Maybe we can share war stories, whether it's writing related or just about life in general.

Sunday, June 28, 2015

My Little Babushka


Raven is such a people person and is game for anything.  My girlfriend wants me to fix a swimsuit for her, so she brought everything over.  She tied this fabric around Raven’s head.  He was watching everything we did.  Isn’t he adorable?

Raven

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. pilch,

      This cat is game for anything. Thanks for reading and leaving a comment.

      Sunni

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Hi Lisa,

      Thanks for stopping by. My cats are my everything!

      Sunni

      Delete
  3. So cute and a very patient cat!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Betty,

      Raven loves people and getting involved. He's different from my other two.

      Thanks for reading.

      Sunni

      Delete
  4. He lets you dress him up? I did not think cats ever did that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Liz,

      This cat is different from any others I've had and I've had a lot of cats in my life. I actually think I could put an entire outfit on him and he'd let me. He loves all the attention.

      Thanks for reading

      Sunni

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by to read and
comment on my posts. I appreciate it.
Sunni