All my current babies
Here are ten reasons why it’s better to have a cat.
1. Having multiple cats is much less chaotic than having multiple dogs.
2. Cats fit better in an apartment or small residence. They can adapt to smaller areas better and best of all, don’t bark. All that’s needed are clean litter boxes, a scratching post, and window seats for bird watching.
Raven sharpening up those daggers
4. Cats will be safer and happy indoors, especially if they have the necessities they need. A cat would appreciate a cat tree and toys, along with the things mentioned above. Dogs have to be walked and need the exercise a house or apartment can’t provide.
Tootie - Cats love boxes
Raven - Cats love boxes
6. Kittens are cuter than puppies, although this is a matter of opinion.
7. Dogs can’t purr. It’s so good to hear the sweet noise of purring coming from a contented cat. It’s good therapy for humans to listen to a soft purr.
Raven and Tootie on the bed
9. Scooping a cat box is better than walking a dog. A human can handle litter boxes in any kind of weather. Come rain, snow, or heat, you still have to walk a dog and carry along a sack for its waste. Scooping a litter box several times a day takes far less time than walking a dog, even if you factor in the time to clean several boxes once a week.
Even a piece of paper is a toy
To read this entire article, click here: