I may chat about my books, what I'm writing or reading, or just general thoughts. You may read posts about my cats or just my crazy life in general. Comments are welcome, if anyone wants to interact with me. Maybe we can share war stories, whether it's writing related or just about life in general.

Sunday, September 16, 2018

SCAM




Tonight I need to share a scam with you.  Please share with everyone you know.  I have contacted the BBB, as well as posted a review on the company's website.  I’ve also posted this on Facebook.

BEWARE!!!!  THIS IS A SCAM!!!!

This is the only pic I have right now that I got off the company website.

This company offers a free jar of their cream for the shipping cost of $4.95.  DO NOT order this youth cream because this is a scam.  This company is just a bunch of crooks.  They charged my credit card $119.95 plus the $4.95 shipping for the supposedly free jar of cream (except shipping).  It’s on my credit card statement under goldenskin. 

I called my credit card company immediately and they investigated, but came back in favor of this company, so I filed an appeal.  I told them there was no disclosure that I would be charged anything other than $4.95 for this small sample jar.  BEWARE!  DON’T DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY! 

I’m going to have to pay the $119.95 to these scam artists, but I have blocked them from any further access to my account.  If you are smart you won’t get involved in the first place.  This cream didn’t do anything special either.  It’s not worth it.  I can’t believe they are still in business and will post this all over the net so other people aren’t scammed like I was.

On top of this I made a few phone calls to get things straightened out.  At no time was I told I would be charged other then $4.95 for this cream.  I’m very disgusted at this point and will warn anybody I can to stay away from this company.

This company deserves NO STARS but needs to be locked up.


If you’d like to read all the negative reviews for yourself, 
click here.  Please share with family and friends, or reblog if you want to.

2 comments:

  1. My sister was scammed in a similar way a couple of years ago. I don't know if it was the same firm but it was the same method. It's disgraceful that it seems you can do nothing about it apart from warn other people.
    That's Purrfect
    Not So Sweet Toffee

    ReplyDelete
  2. sdominohoki.info Merupakan Salah Satu Situs yang terpercaya Di Indonesia
    dominowin99 Memiliki Permainan Yang Mudah Dimainkan & 100% Mudah Menang Lohh..
    Cukup Dengan 1 USER ID Anda Bisa Bermain 10 GAME Berkualitas :
    * Poker
    * Domino99
    * AduQ
    * Capsa Susun
    * Sakong
    * Bandar Poker
    * BANDARQ ONLINE
    * BANDAR66 ONLINE
    * Perang Baccarat
    * Perang Dadu ( New Game )
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    AKSES LINK ALTERNATIF TERBARU :

    - sdominohoki.net


    < Contact Us >
    Info Lebih Lanjut Hubungi :
    W.A : +6285974599065


    Sahabatdomino : Situs QQ Online, Agen Domino99 dan BandarQ Online Terbesar Di Asia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to read and
comment on my posts. I appreciate it.
Sunni