I may chat about my books, what I'm writing or reading, or just general thoughts. You may read posts about my cats or just my crazy life in general. Comments are welcome, if anyone wants to interact with me. Maybe we can share war stories, whether it's writing related or just about life in general.

Sunday, August 5, 2018

Critters in the desert


Somehow all these little creatures thrive here.  I’ not sure how they do it with the extreme heat and the cold in the winters.  We’ve had lots of visitors.  I even saw a baby squirrel yesterday, but by the time I got the camera it was gone.  So I put peanuts out in hopes it would come back.  I had to go to work so I don’t know if it did or not.  I hope so.

We even have a huge grasshopper now that I’m sure is feeding on my few living plants.  Where are the roadrunners when you need them?  LOL


Enjoy the pictures.

Birds at the water bowl

Desert toad

Lizards

Quail family

Roadrunner

Squirrel

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sunni! You always have the coolest pictures! I enjoy reading about the desert animals, it fascinates me. :D xx

    ps. Do you have a Twitter account?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Vashti,

    I'm glad you enjoy my stories. Things live here you can't find anywhere else. Sometimes that makes it interesting.

    Yes I have a twitter account, but I'm not on it very often. Here's my address if you want it.

    https://twitter.com/faerynmoon

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to read and
comment on my posts. I appreciate it.
Sunni