I may chat about my books, what I'm writing or reading, or just general thoughts. You may read posts about my cats or just my crazy life in general. Comments are welcome, if anyone wants to interact with me. Maybe we can share war stories, whether it's writing related or just about life in general.

Friday, April 13, 2012

Do we bring our own bad luck?


I have a tendency to think yes we do, by the vibes we put out there all the time.  Have you ever known people that had bad luck follow them around?  I think we all have.  If they didn’t have bad luck, they’d have no luck at all.

I really think it’s all a matter of attitude.  Today, being Friday the 13th got me to thinking about this.  I did an in-depth article on this on the other blog.  If you’d like to read some fun facts and myths, check it out.   http://sunni-faeriebookloft.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by to read and
comment on my posts. I appreciate it.
Sunni