I may chat about my books, what I'm writing or reading, or just general thoughts. You may read posts about my cats or just my crazy life in general. Comments are welcome, if anyone wants to interact with me. Maybe we can share war stories, whether it's writing related or just about life in general.

Monday, February 27, 2012

I think I'm a hopeless insomniac

As usual I was awake most of the night and this had nothing to do with the missing piece of crumpled paper from last night.  Once in awhile I can actually sleep all night and last night was one of those occasions.  The normal state of affairs is for me to wonder the house in the dead of night and go through a pitcher of water in the process.

Unfortunately I never sleep well or much, especially when I’m into a project and that is most of the time.  Today I’m trying to work on a book I’m ghost-writing and the challenge is to see how much I can get done while the cats are napping and before its time for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by to read and
comment on my posts. I appreciate it.
Sunni